ONLINE ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
Deadline for Abstract Submission: September 1st. 2014
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Abstracts must be submitted as MS Word (.doc) or PDF file
- Maximum number of words used: 500 words
- Type the title of the abstract in CAPITAL BOLD LETTERS
- Write the name/s of author/s with initials preceding the last name, institution/s,city and country
- Underline the name of the presenting author only.
- Use double-space between the heading and the text of the abstract
- Specify your preference for ORAL or POSTER presentation
- Any abstracts received after the deadline will not be published
- In order to present (oral or poster) the presenting author needs to be registered, with own expenses, at the conference.